Russell’s Reserve 10 Year Old bourbon
- COLORAn amber and copper hue
- AROMAOrange peel and citrus with notes of butterscotch, maple, oak, and vanilla
- TASTERich, spicy caramel, and vanilla flavors
- FINISHSmooth and sweet, with toffee and spice notes lingering with a mild and pleasant warming
Russell’s Reserve 6 Year Old Rye
- COLORDeep mahogany
- AROMARobust nose with notes of roasted almonds, vanilla, caramel, and cinnamon
- TASTEComplex allspice, pepper, and almond flavors
- FINISHSmooth, long and lingering with rye spice and dried fruit
Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel Bourbon
- COLORCoppery red
- AROMAVanilla, nuts, and brown sugar with notes of oak and cinnamon
- TASTESpicy, bold, and deeply complex with creamy toffee, licorice, and vanilla
- FINISHSweet spice and malty note
Russell’s Reserve Single barrel Rye
- COLORRich amber
- AROMALemon, vanilla, and spicy oak with notes of orange peel and ginger
- TASTEPepper, vanilla, and tobacco flavors
- FINISHPear drops and peppercorn
Russell’s Reserve 13 Year Old bourbon
- COLORDark amber
- AROMALots of aged character. Sweet and woody with notes of dark dried fruit like cherry or plum and confectionary notes of honey, chocolate, caramel, nougat and brown sugar throughout.
- TASTESweet and warming. Dried dark fruit notes complete with charred confectionary notes of charred marshmallow or burnt brown sugar. Smoky campfire notes enhance the finish on the palate.
- FINISHWarming, long and lingering, this finish does not give up
Russell’s Reserve Single Rickhouse
- COLORRich, dark amber
- AROMAVanilla, caramel and cream that transition to fresh and dried fruit and then notes of brown sugar, oak and char.
- TASTEThick and rich introduction with notes of toffee, coconut and vanilla that transition to notes of apple, dried fruit, toasted pecan, chocolate and baking spices.
- FINISHLong finish with silky mouthcoating that transitions to a pleasant balance of oak, baking spices and rich sweetness.