An elegant evening calls for the perfect pairing of spicy rye whiskey and rich, sweet vermouth.
The combination of oaky sweetness with a hint of vanilla found in the Russell’s Reserve 6 Year Old Rye lends rich complexity to the classic Manhattan cocktail.
- 2 parts Russell’s Reserve 6 Year Old Rye
- 1 part 1757 Vermouth di Torino Rosso (sweet red vermouth)
- 2 Dashes aromatic bitters
- 1 Lemon twist
- Add liquid ingredients to a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir, and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
6 Year Old Rye
This 6-year-old rye represents the Russells’ take on the perfect small batch rye whiskey. Crafted from hand-selected barrels and bottled at 90 proof, it delivers a crisp, lively taste with a uniquely smooth finish.