A bourbon variation of the classic Negroni cocktail, perfect for seasonal sipping.
The Russell’s Reserve Boulevardier recipe marries the smooth sweetness of Russell’s 10 Year Old with the pleasant bitter notes of Campari herbal liqueur.
- 1 part Russell’s Reserve 10 Year Old Bourbon
- 1 part Campari
- 1 part 1757 Vermouth di Torino Rosso (sweet red vermouth)
- 1 Orange twist
- Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir, and strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with orange twist.
10 Year Old Bourbon
Legendary bourbon-makers Jimmy and Eddie Russell have crafted this timeless 10-year-old bourbon. Aged in No. 4 alligator char barrels and bottled at 90 proof, this small-batch bourbon boasts spicy vanilla notes and a smooth finish.